Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dwarf Fortress

Eviltyphoon

Yep. I was on about parties though. He may have had him with that labor enabled.

An away, Hippo (Nope). I've… I've forgot what I was going to say. This... Is bad. Oh right! Erm, how many successful forts have you had?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nope:

> Also he wont burn wood cuz you need to press 'v' go over him press 'p' press 'l' (thats a L) and then press enter on wood buring and furnace operating.

I'm aware, I had a few dwarfs set to Smithies and then used Dwarf Manager and made them all have the labor preference of woodburning, smithing, furnace operating, etc, all that stuff.  But I guess they just really didn't want to work or something…it was kind of annoying.  And thanks for the tip, Wolf, I might try that next time.  :azn:

No problem :)

Anyway, Nope. I've had about 13 successful forts. If you can say successful for one :) It was that one with the Goblins, Orcs and the Dragon with that huge tower and the lava drop :D

If not, than 12\. I've had 12 forts I've abandoned for no reason other than I'm bored at how self sufisent they are.

I always end up making a castle on plain maps.
I've done the hermit challange, very easy.
I've done the 7 states one. That is harder as it is 1\. Hard to start it. 2\. Annoying to try to control 'em all.

I've done many more also.

1\. I dought you have a good wreastling skill.
2\. Wreastling wont work againest SEVEN Goblins with WEAPONS.

Class. That is what not to do. Best thing to do, is to get some lava, and conceal the Goblins in Obsidian. Or, you could drain em out of there and have dogs waiting. Or, you could drain 'em out and have me and my team wait. Or Bones team. Or just leave 'em in there are tropheys.