Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paperdoll Items

Zetasis

Ok well i downloaded it and just made it my item list. I went into the data.ini in the server folder and changed paperdoll to 1, made them item and bought it but when I equip the item it doesn't appear. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. :embarrassed:

ok, the one in green is the one i am trying to get to be the pd. Now is the one in red the one i select for it? Even when i selected it it still didn't work. Sorry the one i am trying to select is like 16 items up from the green circled item.

@riokoshin:

> ok, the one in green is the one i am trying to get to be the pd. Now is the one in red the one i select for it? Even when i selected it it still didn't work. Sorry the one i am trying to select is like 16 items up from the green circled item.

You're using 32x32 sprites, right?
Go into your data.ini, and set spritesize (or w/e it's called) to 0

@riokoshin:

> Okay i did that and now it works. Only problem is I can't see my sprite. If it makes a difference I have set custom to 1\. Also, when I remove the item the upper half if the head can be seen but that is all. Thanks.  :huh:

Yea, it does make a difference; the Custom is set for 32x64 sprites; I'm not exactly sure how to configure the heads, body, and legs files for 32x32
You could always get a 32x64 paperdoll template, if your sprites are 32x64