Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server Online

Luner

Yo, ok, ive been LOOKING, AND LOOKING, AND EMAILING, AND IMING, AND SEARCHING, AND TRYING, but i CAN NOT DO IT. and im pissed. can some1 help me out? ive been to portfowerd.com,  w/e people have tryed to help me, ive seen tuterials, but i just cant. PLEASE help me get my server online. PLEASE  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ive tryed, coutless times to follow tutorials, but for some reason it never works, but some1 else hosts? how would i do that? but i would love it if some1 could walk me through it, cuz im realy passed off at this, and it would be great if i can fix this.

@Luner:

> ive tryed, coutless times to follow tutorials, but for some reason it never works, but some1 else hosts? how would i do that? but i would love it if some1 could walk me through it, cuz im realy passed off at this, and it would be great if i can fix this.

What router are you using?

ill try to answer both. :P
ok…

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Could you tell us step-by-step what you have been doing?

ok, i went to portforward.com and i picked my router, then i picked "Eclipse" then it showed me steps on how to get eclipce on. so i followed and thats it. so…idk what to do now.. XD

(and i followed a bunch of tutorials, but thats the MOST resencent thing i did) :) what did u do to get yours online?

@Crimson:

> What router are you using?

D-Link Model: DLR655

:azn:

Luner I got same problem as you, I dunno why but some router can't be port forwarded…I use belkin, and I've already port forward it but still can't make other people to join!!~ I think you should just use hamachi ^_^

@Awan:

> Luner I got same problem as you, I dunno why but some router can't be port forwarded…I use belkin, and I've already port forward it but still can't make other people to join!!~ I think you should just use hamachi ^_^

can u tell me how!!! XD i followed a tutorial on that but i couldent get it to go.

About Hamachi? Simple but all people that want to play ur game need to have hamachi too. Open Hamachi, you'll see your hamachi IP on top, put it as your IP in your client. Then, there is a button with triangle in the bottom, click it and create a new network. You need to give other people your network name and password(if you have it)~ For other people to join, click the button with triangle too, but this time click join an existing network. Good Luck~