Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twitter?

@Jna:

> Whats twitter?

TWITTER IS..this –-> Twitter.com
Its like the new way of stalking your friends, BUT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT. You can decide whether or not to post link to your underwear drawer JUST so people don't break and enter into your house too look at it.

@Bone - PEER PRESSURE..Over the interwebs? Im telling you and using hypnosis, CYBER HYPNOSIS GOD I'D BE RICH, to tell you to go get Twittah (which is actually spelled Twitter, but its just fun to say TWITTAH)

I hate twitter and tweets, and any other lame name the media can give it. I dont know what this site does… well i kind of do, but I am so tired of hearing it on just about every show I've seen. I dont need to know what someone or their friends are doing every second of their life.

All tho to be fair I hate all the social network sites.

@Bone:

> Its like that 'real life facebook' video on youtube, its pretty funny.

"wh-wh-what are you doing?"
"IM WRITING ON YOUR WALL"
wow.

Where i live no body would be surprised by literal twittering

@/Lena/:

> Its like the new way of stalking your friends, BUT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT. You can decide whether or not to post link to your underwear drawer JUST so people don't break and enter into

SOOO. Not pointless, in the whole. Internet stalking is a good way to not get your house broken into, and you can follow celebrities and such.