Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Darksunlight Productions - Multi-Free Web Services [Last Updated:2010-07-27]

Zananok

Oh, you may have changed your password, I haven't coded the part to update the forums password, ~~give me 20 minutes and I will update your password manually using a manual code~~. I will be updating the 'Change Password' code this month. But the current code, updates all passwords of everything, including mysql, phpmyadmin, etc.

If anyone else has requests to update their password, post here. ^^.

Edit: Updated your password :), your password is now = to the one used on the main DP website.

Comments,

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg567540#msg567540 date=1256997870]
> Oh, you may have changed your password, I haven't coded the part to update the forums password, ~~give me 20 minutes and I will update your password manually using a manual code~~. I will be updating the 'Change Password' code this month. But the current code, updates all passwords of everything, including mysql, phpmyadmin, etc.
>
> If anyone else has requests to update their password, post here. ^^.
>
> Edit: Updated your password :), your password is now = to the one used on the main DP website.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

It works now and I posted in the forum. Thanks Zananok. I also sent an email about this question from the contact link on the regular website. You can ignore it now.

No worries ^^. Yeah, I just saw it now :)
Thanks for continuing, by the way ^^.
–---
Edit:

@Shadowbane: Sorry I did not see your email until today, I updated your password and sent and email back with your password just in case. *Your forum account has been updated*
Edit2: Oh and I sent another mail confirming that your account won't be deleted.
----------
[Deleted users list (09/11/01)](http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=73&sid=79487183dab2e1224a851e35a55518db)

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg568381#msg568381 date=1257114013]
> If you forgot your account, just click 'Forgot password?' and fill up the first form ^^.
>
> Just check the list to see if your old account hasn't been deleted by checking that topic mentioned on the last post ^^.
>
> Comments,

Dont worry, its gone, but i made another account n_n

Great! ^^. By the way, I think I have decided: I have long been thinking and I decided to host no more than 40 servers, I may make some exceptions depending on the server which the user wants to host.

I will give extra privileges for these types of servers (ordered in priority):
1-Minecraft
2-World of Warcraft
3-Counter Strike: Source
4-Counter Strike 1.6
5-Others

This does not mean that the users that got their spot first will lose it, it just means that if it surpasses the maximum (which is 40), I can make few more exceptions if they plan to host the servers above, this will be posted on the news soon. The number 5, which is others, will probably fail to receive a spot, so register before everybody else, but of course, there is a chance.

–--

**Edit**: Oh and I will only accept active games, I don't want to waste disk space for no reason. So, maybe the current numbers of servers I have, will decrease. If I feel someone is not using anymore, like for ~2 months+, I will just compress in a .zip file the whole server, and have it stack on some part of my website, so they can just download it back so I can delete it

–--

**Edit, Note**: I will be opening the 'Server Hosting' on Christmas time, when I will also be releasing another service and a helpful application as Christmas present, no more information though ^^. Oh and Killerbees has made a new service, 'Movie Night', check it out on the forum. Not sure if he wants to call it that anyway, ^^. Link –> http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=71&sid=74e003881b76a937187f5d1aa3eb720f. I will make some upgrades for it for Christmas too.

Comments,

@IceCake:

> 1\. World of warcraft?
> Private server? ;o

Not sure exactly what you mean, but you can 'set' it as 'private server', so your server won't appear on the server's list ;)
http://www.darksunlight.com/serverhosting.php?page=server_list.php

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg569518#msg569518 date=1257262202]
> Not sure exactly what you mean, but you can 'set' it as 'private server', so your server won't appear on the server's list ;)
> http://www.darksunlight.com/serverhosting.php?page=server_list.php
>
> Comments,

They mean a private server as in, a fan 'made' server of a game that edited to the player's needs.

By the way, I'd just like to say, I love your server hosting section :D

@Gleech:

> They mean a private server as in, a fan 'made' server of a game that edited to the player's needs.
>
> By the way, I'd just like to say, I love your server hosting section :D

Private Server: If you check this cehckbox on the 'Home Settings' / 'My Page', your server will not appear on the list, that's all it means, like: 'Privates Clan server', so only clan members sees it or example: you are working on your 'My Page' and your game, so they still are on W.I.P. status and you don't want people seeing it right now ;). You can check or un-check the check box at any time.

Thanks, I really appreciate that ^^, depending on what type of server you will host, you will also like the new hosting ^^.

Comments,

I would appreciate if you did not make assumtions, and thanks of explaining ^^. But I didn't understand because: what the heck that has to do with Server Hosting? Thoes are part of the Web Hosting.

They are all on a single account, so you can mix them up at your own will, differently form other services you may find on the internet. So, SE is fully compatible with my host, you can host both the client and server there, the server on the server hosting and client on the web hosting.

Edit: Everything up again, and I had installed 'ODBC' as mentioned on the news, thats to help integration of MySQL with servers like WoW.

Comments,

You probably can as I'm guessing he only have 1 server and Web Hosting + Server Hosting on that 1 server.

I bet you can even host a server on Server Hosting and create a  SQL database on the webhosting and use locahost as IP and connect the Server in Server Hosting to SQL in the Web Hosting.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> You probably can as I'm guessing he only have 1 server and Web Hosting + Server Hosting on that 1 server.
>
> I bet you can even host a server on Server Hosting and create a  SQL database on the webhosting and use locahost as IP and connect the Server in Server Hosting to SQL in the Web Hosting.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

That's correct, that's how WoW servers work on my service. To connect to the mysql, its already given the necessary information on the web hosting. ^^.
–---------------
EDIT [2009/11/13]: Unexpected down time, for no reason my internet went down, I will be contacting the internet provider tomorrow, currently I'm on the neighbors router. I apologize for any inconvenience my Internet provider, provided…

Edit2: Got msg that my whole region lost internet connection from this provider -.-.

Edit3: got info now that it will be back b4 1 am, currently now on my GMT is 20:11

Edit4: Back up, Online. Sorry for the trouble.

Comments,