Find results in...

Stuff you sould never put in your sig

Newe6000

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AkselJ:

> Then you should expect to see a pic of you dancing since on the internet you must expect the unexpected and you did not expect McNugget to find one.

You can't expect the unexpected since then it will be expected and not unexpected anymore.

@☺Skell:

> You can't expect the unexpected since then it will be expected and not unexpected anymore.

I know, but then you will expect what then will be unexpected since you must expect the unexpected and then that will be expected and you will have to expect what was expected and now unexpected and it keeps going in a loop. Anyway it's just an expression.

@AkselJ:

> I know, but then you will expect what then will be unexpected since you must expect the unexpected and then that will be expected and you will have to expect what was expected and now unexpected and it keeps going in a loop. Anyway it's just an expression.

I do not understand what you mean..

You can't expect something that is unexpected because that will make it expected and not unexpected anymore since the person expects it and that will mean you do not expect the unexpected and have failed to expect the unexpected, that means it is impossible to expect the unexpected because you will end in failing.

It will not go into a loop.

But when you do expect the unexpected, it becomes expected and what was expected becomes unexpected and you will expect that, but then that will be the expected and the thing that was unexpected at first will be nexpected again, and it keeps going in an loop.

@AkselJ:

> But when you do expect the unexpected, it becomes expected and what was expected becomes unexpected and you will expect that, but then that will be the expected and the thing that was unexpected at first will be nexpected again, and it keeps going in an loop.

~~You can expect more than one thing to happen.. But will never be sure if it happens, as long as you put your mind on a possibility it will be expected and you have expected it. It won't become unexpected again since the person expects it as a possibility.~~

"I expect that one of these things will happen (list of things that the person expects to happen)"

@AkselJ:

> But if you are told to expect what is unexpected then most people will assume that what they already were expecting is not to be expected.

No, you expect that most people will assume that what they already were expecting is not to be expected. ;)

@AkselJ:

> I did say most people… But I guess it might be from experience. I usally think like that too.

Can I get source? I really want to see the source of the fact that most people will assume that what they already were expecting is not to be expected.

@AkselJ:

> I can't give you my head, sorry :P

That isn't a relyable source, you can't use that as an argument for that most people will assume that what they already were expecting is not to be expected.

So you can't use that to anything at all meaning that we are back at
@☺Skell:

> ~~You can expect more than one thing to happen.. But will never be sure if it happens, as long as you put your mind on a possibility it will be expected and you have expected it. It won't become unexpected again since the person expects it as a possibility.~~
>
> "I expect that one of these things will happen (list of things that the person expects to happen)"

Well, technically you can't prove that you are right since it is a scientific fact that proving something right is impossible, you can only prove it is not wrong. Okay I think we'll end the discussion here.

@AkselJ:

> Well, technically you can't prove that you are right since it is a scientific fact that proving something right is impossible, you can only prove it is not wrong. Okay I think we'll end the discussion here.

I agree with you, that is also what I have come up with for a few years back, kinder hard to live in such a world :)

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to write this:
If it is a scientific fact, then it has been proven right, but then it is wrong since then there is something that have been proven right.

This is all because: "All systems have flaws"