Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Making the character login screen box transparent

Kimimaru

Hello everyone! I was just wondering how to make the box that displays the existing characters on an account on frmChars transparent. I tried to change it myself, but there's no setting for opaque or transparent when I edit it on Visual Basic 6\. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I appreciate the help, but sorry, I do not understand how to use this. I tried figuring it out myself, but I had no luck. If you can help me use this, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, do I put the image control files in the Client source folder or the Server source folder? Thanks again!

@LinuZ_:

> And please learn some basic programming and concepts if you can't install this…

Well, I have some programming experience. I have a year of experience in True Basic and Java, so I think that should be sufficient enough. I'll keep trying to find out how to use it, though.

EDIT: I can't seem to find out how to use it, but apparently I need to make it so that the Listbox is transparent. I found a code for doing this, but it didn't help. Maybe providing me with a code to make the listbox transparent could replace using the image control.