• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny runescape story

SPIKEYBOI

wow…
Please be honest.
This is IMPOSSIBLE.
Also, no one would want to hack a level 15.
In fact I wouldn't want to hack a lvl 70, which is what lvl I am at.
Only things worth hacking are probably level 100+
unless they're like a lvl 3 with 99s or something...

This topic doesn't even deserve to be in board of shame. People thinking something and going like OMG WHERE"s MAH LEVELZ =o…

Are retards.. don't take too much crack man, that's what it does to you ;).

Btw, I hope you don't take that as a flame. I'm utterly messing with your mind there xD

OMG!!! Not yelling because of you guys, instead im mad that this happened. To start, i didnt post this junk on here, i had to leave for a frieking choir concert and when i got back i didnt get on till now. My friend Josh plays runescape and i dont, honest to god. I know theres no frieking way you can steal lvls from players, especially a weak player as stated by others. My friend Josh is allowed to just pop into my room without me even being there and must of seen this on and saw that runescape had its own post. ( dont know why he loves messing with my life )….Anyway i understand if you hate my account for this treason, and im sure even though i personally think runescape sucks ( just my opinion ) that they wont start running scans for some dude stealing lvls on their server. I mean come on! I'm sure the only reason he thinks his character is lvling down is because he hasnt a clue how to play. If anything he was just wanting to get a cheap laugh out of your replies, which come to think of it im probably going to get blammed for that as well......so i just wanted to get this post out for you guys, and i hope this didnt ruin your life......( a bit dramatic i know.)

K, ill lock it up. ( If i can figure that out lol ), i'll make sure next time to log off of my account before i go anywhere again. Because what would of happened if he made a topic saying something that would get my account banned? The people who make this website wouldnt care if he did it instead of me or not.