Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo for Gaming team

Hey guys,

iam currently working on a logo for a  gaming team. they asked if i could make one for them.

i went for the typical sport logo style like the NBA one or The MLB or the logo of the lakers. Its not 100% finished i still need to cclear this white edges but its a basic what do you think?

![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/2b9024b82942400d11f4dcca458effdb.png)

> i tried to make a pinguin,, i failed.. why do they want a dammn pinguin i cant draw pinguins.. hard animals!

lol wut. look up gaming teams logos and compare. You have a ways to go to make something polished and nice. It is way too pixelated and looks pretty cheap. Try drawing a series of thumbnails and posting them. This will help weed out the bad ideas and we can provide much better feedback on which one you should improve and why. Starting with just 1 idea is bad practice for a noobie. Good luck.

Soo i redone the whole thing and made it from scratch this time i did something more modern than the last time.

![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/99f47a772c3e90ea799c8341c2649be5.png)

Sigh, this looks absolutely terrible. Type Choice is bad, not even centered as has already been stated.

The gradient is also just terribly placed. -_-

Why is the t in team lowercase and the H in Heos an Uppercase?

I think people often forget the significance of a logo and what it does for a company/group of people.

It defines them, it tells a story.

This "logo" does neither.

Out of curiosity what program(s) are you using?