Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I qestion from the wise

saadhamza

i know that i should have put this in the question section, but it says questions about eclipse, and only one of my questions are about eclipse.

1\. i was wondering, wat language is the eclipse source code in?

2\. if i wanted to make my own game maker that lets me make a 3-d game kinda like WoW or something similar, would i use the same language? (no competition againt eclipse or anything, but in the future if i wanna make a awsome game)

thats about it rite now. thanx. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ;)

Eclipse source code is written in Visual Basic 6.0

I'm not sure how well VB6 can handle 3d games; if you wanted to make a 3d mmo, you'll be better off buying RealmCrafter or something of the sort.

As for awesome games, they are possible in Eclipse ([**Ambardia**](http://www.ambardia.com/AmbardiaGame/AmbardiaScreenShots.html) and PCO, are very good examples of that)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@the:

> do wow and mabinogi and domo and all those otehr game use realmcrafter? or did they make there own game maker and then used it?

No WoW and Mabinogi don't use Realm crafter. Most have huge teams that start from nothing.

yea i know bone ^.^. im not gonna do it rite now, or alone.

and munro, thanx.

i guess ill figure more out later. thanx guys

yea, im gonna start learing once i get to highschool, which is in 1 year. ^.^ untill then, im gonna practice.

edit: just wondering, wats teh dif. between html and xhtml?