Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modern tilesheet request.

Zetasis

I am requesting a tilesheet to be made out of the Evo3K Tilesheets found here [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,42136.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,42136.0.html). Most of them I think are ready for use except the background color isn't black. I have tried to make a tilesheet out of these myself but I have ran into numerous problems. I tried to upload the images on to here but for some reason the post kept getting timed out. If someone else could make these into a ready to use tilesheet it would help me and the Eclipse community a ton. Thanks.

It keeps getting timed out because .bmp files are so dang huge.  Re-save the file as a png, then upload it – it should work.

EDIT: Also, what problems are you having exactly?  Because the tilesets (the custom ones, not his "Evo Alpha" tiles or w/e) work pretty well.  Also, the background doesn't have to be (and really, shouldn't be) black.  I usually use pink in my tilesets

The backgrounds don't have to be black!?! I could have sworn I read somewhere that the backgrounds have to be black. Well, at any rate, is there anything in particular I would have to done to be able to use other colored backgrounds or can I use any color no matter what?

@riokoshin:

> The backgrounds don't have to be black!?! I could have sworn I read somewhere that the backgrounds have to be black. Well, at any rate, is there anything in particular I would have to done to be able to use other colored backgrounds or can I use any color no matter what?

Whatever color the very first 32x32 frame in the tileset is, that's the color the background has to be.
I personally think black is a very bad color for a background, I'd recommend a color that's not being used in the tileset (in my case, pink)

@riokoshin:

> Ok, I see. I guess I don't need anyone to make this tilesheet then but if anyone does decide to put them all together or something that would be awesome. Thanks.

why, you can just use them when they are seperated its way more organized and doesnt make any difference..