Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dont kill HM!

dao

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/72bb07a0a436d19aa4dfd5ba65fa0cba.gif)

HM = Zetta Monkey

For all you 3.0 askers out there, it will be out when its out…....
stop asking THERE IS NO DATE get over it accept 2.7 say to your self there's no 3.0 i should get over it and actually wait until hm is done UNLESS you haven't noticed hm is the only active developer who is working on this 3.0\. so its going to take some time!

You want to know why its going to take a long time? because of US yea all of us. how many of you have asked for 3.0 at least once even when you were a newb? i know i have, thats when i didn't understand. Hm is completely starting from scratch. get used to waiting Hm is trying his hardest. Don't kill HM, Don't make him quit. All the other developers quit so you would stop asking them When's 3.0 out?

For gods sake its not the end of the world! if all you have better to do is sit here and bug some guy trying to make an engine asking when the next versions going to be out you need a life...
How much do you want to bet this will be the last version EVER? because of this stress...just chill out and stop asking he will get around to it when he has the time. hes a person hes not a robot with no life. He's not getting paid for this He's doing this for free on HIS own time. so i recomend you read this made by admiral and open your puny eyes...
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,45337.0.html

I lol'd.

@Zultar:

> You want to know why its going to take a long time? because of US yea all of us. **how many of you have asked for 3.0 at least once even when you were a newb?** i know i have, thats when i didn't understand. Hm is completely starting from scratch. get used to waiting Hm is trying his hardest. Don't kill HM, Don't make him quit. All the other developers quit so you would stop asking them When's 3.0 out?

I can honestly say, I have never asked for the EE3.0 to, when, how or whatever, to be released.

@Zultar:

> ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/72bb07a0a436d19aa4dfd5ba65fa0cba.gif)
>
> HM = Zetta Monkey
>
> For all you 3.0 askers out there, it will be out when its out…....
> stop asking THERE IS NO DATE get over it accept 2.7 say to your self there's no 3.0 i should get over it and actually wait until hm is done UNLESS you haven't noticed hm is the only active developer who is working on this 3.0\. so its going to take some time!
>
> You want to know why its going to take a long time? because of US yea all of us. how many of you have asked for 3.0 at least once even when you were a newb? i know i have, thats when i didn't understand. Hm is completely starting from scratch. get used to waiting Hm is trying his hardest. Don't kill HM, Don't make him quit. All the other developers quit so you would stop asking them When's 3.0 out?
>
> For gods sake its not the end of the world! if all you have better to do is sit here and bug some guy trying to make an engine asking when the next versions going to be out you need a life...
> How much do you want to bet this will be the last version EVER? because of this stress...just chill out and stop asking he will get around to it when he has the time. hes a person hes not a robot with no life. He's not getting paid for this He's doing this for free on HIS own time. so i recomend you read this made by admiral and open your puny eyes...
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,45337.0.html

Not wanna pop your balloon but typing that wall of text was pretty useless as you could've put a link to Akbar's thread only ;).

@wolfgar:

> i'm still really noob-ish and haven't asked where 3.0 is . i've wached it like a starving wolf would watch a steak though … mmm eclipse steak 3.0 , with bbq sauce

fail in my eyes lol

@wolfgar:

> i'm still really noob-ish and haven't asked where 3.0 is . i've wached it like a starving wolf would watch a steak though … mmm eclipse steak 3.0 , with bbq sauce

This is what I'm like when I'm hungry. Thank you for including me in that statement, sir.

@Xeross:

> So when will it be released ? :P

LOL.
Seriously though…poor HM..i just wish we could help.
TBH i dont remember ever asking..(i might have but yea i left for like half a year) i just got told 3.0 would kick ass, and i didnt know there was only 1 developer..so i never asked anyway... But i wish every ducking noob who asks, would say sorry at least.