Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who started eclipse?

pRoX

Yea oh so promising, the fact that it's named eclipse keeps me up at night… i mean really, should the Java engine be under a different name altogethor?
I don't just me "Eclipse Solar" or w/e the hell was decided, but something completely different... seeing as it was written from scratch, and with it, even the Vets will have to play with it for days to understand a fraction of it. Aside from those that already know java...

@Mellowz:

> Read the previous post, I edited it as you wrote that. 8)
>
> Once Marsh gets back from Germany (or where ever he is) things will be getting back on track.

@Mellowz:

> I misread your post. It's re-written, but I don't know if it's following how Mirage does things. What I meant was, it's 3.0 in Java, but not the official version.

Double post much. This is kind of a necro, but im just warning you. :\
instead, just edit the post above you. E.G
Hey guys
[edit]-
What you all doin
rather than Hey guys
New post
What you doin?

@Mellowz:

> You need to speak with Marsh.
>
> As for Unnown, he's working with me.

what I meant by that was, the version thats most used should be the official release and we will not know that until all versions are out. Ill switch my version's build name to "Solar Eclipse" and you can release as "Eclipse Evolution 3.0" to avoid misunderstandings.

Marsh is gone for a few more weeks so nothing official should happen until then. btw
@Marsh:

> I am leaving with renzo for a month and a half to europe on friday. While i am going Homicidal Monkey and Baron are in charge. Ill final decisions should be by one of them.
>
> Try to keep the forum in order when im gone :), seeya all in a bit.