Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Me! I can't figure out which game to play.

Hawkins

Hi, Eclipse community. I haven't posted in a long while, but I am posting now because I have a serious game problem. I like playing MMORPGs a lot. The problem is that I can't find one that really suits me. I don't like the "Fight, fight, fight" of WoW and Runes of Magic (athough I haven't been playing Guild Wars that long.) I'm not anti-fighting or don't enjoy battles, its just that it gets kind of boring after a while. I liked DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online), but they wanted $15 a month, and my parents vetoed it. I just tried Guild Wars and it seems like its a lot like World of Warcraft and RoM. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm thinking of going back to playing Runescape. What should I do? I'm stuck.

Try Ambardia. I played Runescape for years and missed classic so I built Ambardia only I improved what I thought RSC was missing and now Ambardia is way cooler than RSC ever was. But for some reason I have an unbalanced opinion about it, lol

@Hawkins:

> . I just tried Guild Wars and it seems like its a lot like World of Warcraft and RoM.

wow sorry? I hope you don't dare to repeat that… GW is totally diffrent from WoW, considering PvE and PvP...

why not try another genre of games? FPS or RTS? loads of fun & skill involved in there.

@Tyr:

> why not try another genre of games? FPS or RTS? loads of fun & skill involved in there.

Okay, well firstly my parents are real weird about shooting games. I've finally gotten them to be okay with my playing of RPG's but any shooting game would be met with a definite no. And i looked up RTS and it did not sound like something I would want to play.

I started playing Ambardia, also and while it is the best Eclipse game I have played, I have (and I hope no one takes offence to this) never been able to get into 2D games.

• 2 weeks later...