Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help A Vet Out

Zarnick123

So i been looking into those referall websites, and my friends have been using this one for just over a year now, he has already bought an xbox 360 and has modern warfare 2 on reserve. I would like to earn a steady amount of points. So please click my link and register and do some offers. They are quick and simple.

*link removed*

@Hippoman:

> nah. but you use your vet status to get people to like you more dont you?

I completely agree. You can't expect people to be your little bots just because you're a vet. These topics need to be against the Terms of Service.

@The:

> lmao u guys blow this out of proportion, im not saying. DO IT OR YOUR BANNED…
> im asking for help.. and its completly fair, its in the chit chat section. as far as i know there is no rule against it.

There isn't yet, but honestly I don't trust those sites, and the thread name "Help a vet out" just makes me get the impression that your using you Vetanige (cool new word) to get people to do this for you. Plus, it's not like it helps anyone. It allows you to play Modern Warfare 2 or something, but that's not a cause I, or much anyone else, would spend time on. If it was like, "sign up, and money will go to Eclipse!" or "Sign up and money will go to homeless children" I would be more likely to do it, but otherwise, it's just you getting money from my efforts (not a whole bunch of efforts, but still, efforts.) when I don't even know you. If you HAVE to try to get people to sign up etc. then PM the people tha would be willing to do it, I.E. friends. But even then, in my opinion, it's using them to get these Xbox 360 creds or whatevan, when it doesn't matter in any way to anyone but you.

Edit: How now?

@Hippoman:

> Xavi your takin it a bit far.

Sorry, it just pisses me off whenever someone asks for people to do stuff like this for them. It kinda violates the ideals I have on myself, and I guess I put that on other people too, so once again, my apologies.

Wow you guys kinda blew it out of proportion at the beggining (douchebags)
Honestly, its five minutes, and it'll be like a fraction of your guys time and it'll be worth so much more for him,
looks like jealousy or something to me.
I semi agree with the vet-thread thing, but not enough to make something like that out of it.

And I always have like 10 different emails, so I just plug in one of my other ones for these things,
(aka I'm doing the thing he asked for)

There, done

@Bone:

> Wow you guys kinda blew it out of proportion at the beggining (douchebags)
> Honestly, its five minutes, and it'll be like a fraction of your guys time and it'll be worth so much more for him,
> looks like jealousy or something to me.
> I semi agree with the vet-thread thing, but not enough to make something like that out of it.
>
> And I always have like 10 different emails, so I just plug in one of my other ones for these things,
> (aka I'm doing the thing he asked for)
>
> There, done

I said I was sorry, this is just one of those things that massively piss me off, no matter who it is. It could be my best friend and I would be really angry with him. Don't call me a douchbag, please :P