Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EE 2.7] Adding a "Primitive" Minimap

Braiton

@â–º:

> Can it be smaller? Like take up less of the screen?
>
> EDIT: Very nice though, good job :)

Yea, ill probably post how to later. It also depends if your using scrolling maps or not. If you are using scrolling maps it depends on the size of the map. If you are using non-scrolling maps it wont be that big.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not make it.
I just took the basics from Dark Dragon and ported it to work with Eclipse. Then modified it a bit because it would not work with later versions of eclipse. And now im adding more add-ons and expanding it to be more pretty ^_^

Hi I would like to add this i think great minimap to GUI as solid object. Maby in upper right corner of window. And here is my question. As I have very little experience in codeing (only Pascal and C++) can someone explain how could I add this minimap to I think frmMirage. I think esspecialy about coding…

Maby old but still great :D
BTW Can someone tell me how to make it loading with client and work out of users control. I mean that the players will not be able to turn it on or off as it will be al the time on. And It would be great if someone could explain how to change map position. I'm guesing i must change values '400' and '32' in every:
```
    MMx = 400 + (x * 8)
    MMy = 32 + (y * 8)
```Am i wrong?

@Darkonever:

> Maby old but still great :D
> BTW Can someone tell me how to make it loading with client and work out of users control. I mean that the players will not be able to turn it on or off as it will be al the time on. And It would be great if someone could explain how to change map position. I'm guesing i must change values '400' and '32' in every:
> ```
>     MMx = 400 + (x * 8)
>     MMy = 32 + (y * 8)
> ```Am i wrong?

Yeah, just make it call the minimap everytime you login and make it disappear everytime the player log outs. Also disable the /minimap command so that players cant turn it on or off.

Hello!
Thank you for this great tutorial!

I need to move the minimap out of the map screen and found a way how to do it.
But when i move it out, it moves behind "800x600.jpg" GUI and is invisible.

Does anyone know's how to fix this?

Thank you,
Creo!