Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

!!!plz help me! upload plz!!!

Jooshua6

ok so i try to upload my game so people can play. But they cant play without the gfx file and stuff so i wana upload my client folder but it doesnt let you upload folders? but it lets my upload client.exe but they need gfx to play! plz help me

Make sure you put your Client folder in a winrar file (.rar) so people can open your client folder with Winrar and then extract it to a destination where they desire. Then they go the path they choose to extract it to and then they have every things they need (If you did it right). Tip: Make sure you check your config before you make it public, it could be that you saved your password and login just to login faster and build the game faster. Make sure you remove that before you make it public.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Well atleast i have the expanded version xD

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

This is bugging me xD

@Jooshua6:

> well sorry  :cheesy: i upload my game if you wanna play here is link and i am gonna make mods of first couple poeple thanks, for all this help you guys! game:  http://files.filefront.com/13919830

Make first people mods? I shouldn't do that right away mate. You never know if you can trust them or us, make sure they are loyal players. It sure bugs having mods that arent active.