Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Steam games and id

Eviltyphoon

Post your games and ID here!

For the people that don't know what steam is, I'll just copy paste what Cyprien said:
@Cyprien:

> Steam is an alternate method of buying games. You buy each game separate.
>
> You can buy games here [Steam Site](http://store.steampowered.com/). Which then the game is added to the steam account your logged into (Is only on that account no other).
>
> Once you bought the game you need to use your connection to download it. Depending on size of the game it will take mins to hours even a day but mostly not a day. Steam does have a very high speed when downloading. It's mostly as good as your own connection.
>
> That game then will be downloaded to your computer then you can delete it anytime you want and re-download it again if you use the account you bought it with. (You have to be logged in to play it too. At least Online.)
>
> Cons:
> Some like this method of buying games however you don't get no disc or manual with your download. If your account gets hacked you lose your games if someone takes your account.
>
> Pros:
> The upside to steam it has a nice in-game chat which you press ctrl + tab to do. You get a list of a lot of online servers but players depend on how many playing. You don't pay to play online. However you must bought games from steam to use there servers.
>
> Mods are also free to download at least a lot of them. Some like gmod you got to pay to have. (Gmod is a HL2 modded game which allow you to build items from all the half life games and counter strike with ect as long you also got there games too.)

(Please, only respond with your games an id, DON'T START BASHING ON STEAM HERE, THIS IS JUST A THREAD TO POST GAMES AND ID!)

ID list:

ID: Ev1ltyphoon

Games: TF2 and L4D

@zombie0hour:

> ID: Zombie0hour
> Games: L4D, CSS (With ZPS mod)
>
> I am not on at all anymore. If you want to play with my brother he is always on my account.

@Azkanan:

> ID: warrillow (I think?)
> Games:
> Oh god..uhhh…
> Half Life 2
> Half Life 2: Deathmatch
> Half Life 2: EP1
> Half Life 2: EP2
> Garry's Mod
> Counter-Stirke: Source
> Left 4 Dead
> Portal
> Team Fortress 2
> Empire: Total War
> The Ship (e.O)

@Chief:

> ID: ndugger
> GAMES: HL2, HL2: Episode 1&2, Portal, TF2, And a crap load of HL2 Mods.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=47843.msg498611#msg498611 date=1247739322]
> ID: deathmullen
> Nick name: <<[+AR]>>Wolf<<][>>
> Games:
> Empire: Total War
> Left 4 Dead
> Killing Floor

@[Kingdom's:

> Tipsta link=topic=47843.msg498612#msg498612 date=1247739611]
> ID, Tippelt07
> Nick Name: Captain Happy
> Games:
> Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source

@zombie0hour:

> id: Cokecoladrunk.
> Games: Ultimate Doom.
>
> I gave my old account to my brother and this was a side account I have had for a long time. If anyone would like to send me teamfort classic as a gift I would play with ya all day lol.

@zearth:

> Steam ID:Zearthen
> Games:
> HL2 (ep 0,1,2)
> CS 1.6 / condition zero
> Portal
> TF2
> (i think thats all thats steam reliant)

@Robin:

> Steam name: +Robin|
>
> Games:
>
> Counter Strike 1.6
> Counter Strike: Condition Zero
> Counter Strike: Source
> Left 4 Dead
> Team Fortress 2
> Devil May Cry 3
> Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
> Flatout
> Garry's Mod
> GTA: Vice City
> Half-life
> Half-life 2
> Half-life 2: Deathmatch
> Portal
> Two Worlds
> Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Reviving thread!

@zombie0hour:

> Computer gaming be so much better than stupid console gaming. Plus we tend to have high IQs :)

I know you probably meant it as a joke, but still: [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,44607.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,44607.0.html), this also means: Don't be pc fanboy here.

Steam is an alternate method of buying games. You buy each game separate.

You can buy games here [Steam Site](http://store.steampowered.com/). Which then the game is added to the steam account your logged into (Is only on that account no other).

Once you bought the game you need to use your connection to download it. Depending on size of the game it will take mins to hours even a day but mostly not a day. Steam does have a very high speed when downloading. It's mostly as good as your own connection.

That game then will be downloaded to your computer then you can delete it anytime you want and re-download it again if you use the account you bought it with. (You have to be logged in to play it too. At least Online.)

Cons:
Some like this method of buying games however you don't get no disc or manual with your download. If your account gets hacked you lose your games if someone takes your account.

Pros:
The upside to steam it has a nice in-game chat which you press ctrl + tab to do. You get a list of a lot of online servers but players depend on how many playing. You don't pay to play online. However you must bought games from steam to use there servers.

Mods are also free to download at least a lot of them. Some like gmod you got to pay to have. (Gmod is a HL2 modded game which allow you to build items from all the half life games and counter strike with ect as long you also got there games too.)

I have a new id its Cokecoladrunk. Only game I have right now is Ultimate Doom. I gave my old account to my brother and this was a side account I have had for a long time. If anyone would like to send me teamfort classic as a gift I would play with ya all day lol.

A steam ID is actually those numbers you see. I've still got my old 5-digit steam account walking around somewhere.

Steam name: +Robin|

Games:

Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike: Condition Zero
Counter Strike: Source
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Devil May Cry 3
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Flatout
Garry's Mod
GTA: Vice City