Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game idea

hollywoodkid

i was thinking you know what would be a fun game? if instead of the regular fighting monsters with swords and stuff there should be a game where you gather money (somehow) and buy computer parts from stores around the world and make a super computer. obviously there are several flaws like what you would do with or on the computer or how to make money but i couldn't care less i'm just throwing this out there to any creative person willing to give it a shot. if you do decide to do this lemme know id love to play.

@hollywoodkid:

> but i really don't care i thinks its cool.  :cheesy:

YES!
That is the type of mentality we need.  If everyone simply stopped working on their ideas, or got upset that nobody else liked their ideas, what would this world be?

If you think the idea is cool, screw what everyone else says!  Go for it!

PS: I'm going to move this to the g@me Design board.

@hollywoodkid:

> i was thinking you know what would be a fun game? if instead of the regular fighting monsters with swords and stuff there should be a game where you gather money (somehow) and buy computer parts from stores around the world and make a super computer. obviously there are several flaws like what you would do with or on the computer or how to make money but i couldn't care less i'm just throwing this out there to any creative person willing to give it a shot. if you do decide to do this lemme know id love to play.

I can see this working.
With eclipse? No.
But with flashplayer? You got a good idea.

@Admiral:

> YES!
> That is the type of mentality we need.  If everyone simply stopped working on their ideas, or got upset that nobody else liked their ideas, what would this world be?
>
> If you think the idea is cool, screw what everyone else says!  Go for it!
>
> PS: I'm going to move this to the g@me Design board.

well none of you guys know me so i don't see why people judge, and if they do judge Carma will one day catch up besides i think its a good idea and i could easily see it in my mind that its freaking sweet. unfortunately i can't make it (long story) but whatever P.S. thanks im new and couldnt judge where this would go.

Not a bad idea, but why dont you take it even further, and have a purpose for these super computers… like say, space travel. you build super computers, to build spaceships, that you need to travel to different planets, and on these planets you gather parts for more advanced ships. lol ... of course i could go on...

@Sir:

> Dude… I don't think there would be anyone to play this.
>
> Seriously. I can't imagine how much of a FRIGGIN GEEK you would nead to be to play an MMO about being a geek. Tha's like dividing by 0.

As i said, probably better as a flash game on miniclip or addicting games.

@Sir:

> Dude… I don't think there would be anyone to play this.
>
> Seriously. I can't imagine how much of a FRIGGIN GEEK you would nead to be to play an MMO about being a geek. Tha's like dividing by 0.

lol thats actually kinda funny. but i again couldn't give a fat baby's D*** if you dont like it.