• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

32x32 Class Sprite? + Show More Items

Cyprien

Hello, Everryone.

I'm in need of a little help.

**1st:**
Is there a way to make one class use 32x32 then 32x64 sprite size?

I know a monster can be allowed to be 32x32 or 32x64.

**2nd:**
How you also add where more height on item sheet shows in-game.

It stops showing after a point where the sheet goes on for way longer.

Thank You, however I'm not looking to make the item sheet to have less items. In order to view all the whole sheet I made. I'm trying to get where eclipse will show the whole sheet then half way and cut off.

I don't know if it can be done to… however I'm hopping that it can due to it would help so much. I was hoping maybe there was a text input like size=32 for like class .ini files.

First question: Not really; you'd have to have either all of them 32x32 or 32x64, unless you edit the source code to tell it otherwise.

Second question: There have been afew people complaining that there is a cutoff; I think this is a recent problem (as we just started getting complants on this in the past week or so); you may want to check the Bugs and Errors board, see if someone posted it, and if not, post it yourself; that way the developers know that it's doing that, and a solution can be reached.

You wouldn't happen to know how many pixels it cuts of at, would you?

My response is in regards to you wanting to use both 32x32 size sprites and 32x64.  I'm not certain how well it would work but you could try simply copying and pasting a row of 32x32 sprites onto your 32x64 sheet.  It may throw some alignments off when you attack and such, but I *think* it should work.  Someone more experienced in 32x32 sprites might be able to clarify on that.