Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Please Delete or Lock this Thread, Thanks]

gaming ace

Ello guys. I'm looking for a dedicated project that has potential to help out with. I've been game-developing individually for some time, and i can create detailed maps and enjoy developing a game's concept/creative design. I can't code, and i don't script. I'm happy to help out with GFX work and GUI layouts tho where its needed. Either post back or PM me if your interested at all, thanks!

Just today, I made a few quick maps, spending no more than 20 minutes on each. Take a look, to get an idea of my mapping style if you want :

http://img6.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=screenshot0u.png

*EDIT*
I'm going to be developing a title of my own, so I won't be accepting anymore offers, sorry.

Um, Could you consider my project? We're not recruiting right now as we'd like to plan a bit further (So we know we've thought about 99.9%). But when we are ready I'll definitely send you a pm… just to let you know.

hey there. im just about to start two new projects and wondered if you would like to help. i doubt you will because im brand new but just in case my two games are nature realm which i had built a little on then lost all the info due to comp crashing. and second i dont really have a good name for it but my baby cousin came up with rainbow wars so im using that for now. neither of them i have really started on because my portable comp/laptop broke down so im gonna wait till my vacations over then get on my big desktop comp thats a crappy vista and change its os. right now i plan to have RW as my main project when i get home so heres the link to the webpage: http://www.colorsiege.webs.com/
hope you will join but if you dont good luck with whatever you join.
p.s. my games are SO new that im the only one currently working on it so i understand if you dont think you wanna risk your time bye.

Okay I apologize all who have offered me a position, but I think I'm going to be developing a title of my own so I'm going to get this thread deleted or locked. I wish the best for all of your projects and I'm sorry I'm not going to be joining one of your teams.