Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Myth Busters Marsh Edition

Marsh

So this isnt really a myth, but i have often found myself wondering if i snorted a line of instant coffee would i get a rush? or a cup of coffee worth of energy?.

it only takes 1 teaspoon of instant coffee to make a cup. Anyway today i finally put it to the test, me and 2 other guys from work snorted some instant coffee. Other then some burning in the nose the taste in the back of your throat (basically the same as coke). Not much seemed to happen that i could tell. I might have gotten a little more energy but i was leaving so i couldn't tell to much. We took a video, poeple who have me on facebook may see it.

So snort some :), see for yourself.

@Zetta:

> you cannot caffeine rush off of snorting instant coffee because the rush is because caffeine is a neural stimulant. Therefore it must be dissolved into your bloodstream. I suggest injecting "5 hour energy" next time.

You could have told me that before i snorted some coffeeā€¦

@zombie0hour:

> If you kids want a quick household high just fill a spoon with some cough syrup take a lighter and place it under the spoon wait until it browns and then drink.

Im done with crazy home made drugs, the real things are so much better. I was just curios about coffee.

I would try that but i dont drink coffee :P, oh also another myth that is true. You will DEFINITELY hallucinate after not sleeping for a long period of time. Not to mention the paranoiaā€¦ may try that again was pretty fun actually. Its wierd, your like so fucked tired your not even tired anymore. Fucked up shit.

@Marsh:

> I would try that but i dont drink coffee :P, oh also another myth that is true. You will DEFINITELY hallucinate after not sleeping for a long period of time. Not to mention the paranoiaā€¦ may try that again was pretty fun actually. Its wierd, your like so ducked tired your not even tired anymore. ducked up shit.

ive lasted 14 days and retained sanity. I challenge the rest of Eclipse to beat my record.

@Zetta:

> ive lasted 14 days and retained sanity. I challenge the rest of Eclipse to beat my record.

:O screw that, i can't last 2 days

the world record is only 11 days so not sure how you would last 14 without sleeping. You would pass out im sure. I would love to see how long i could stay up if i didnt have to work everday. I cant zone out at my jobĀ  during the rush shit would go wrong.