Find results in...

Mabinogi

Mori

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohai.

Haven't posted here in a while.  I'd actually really like to see a Mabinogi thread, but I don't really know how necessary it is to have one.  I really need to play this more, was working on Healing rank 9 if I remember correctly.  Logging on. 

Also, one of my friends has First Aid rank A, which is absurdly useful.  Definitely lv this if you do a lot of combat.

@Anna:

> I was talking with some people and they said you lose half of your bank space when you lose the beginner subscription service… I can't believe they're serious. I know these companies do stupid things but jeez.
> :icon_alabanza:

Actually, the whole completely free beginner subscription service is a fairly new thing…it didn't even exist until around right before G7 or something like that.  So for a long time, you actually would never get that extra bank space, or Nao saves, or escape bombs...

Nexon decided at some point fairly recently to give you all of that for free for the first 30 lvs, which makes sense if they want more new players.  Once you're past total lv 30, you don't get it anymore. 

@Minilinkki:

> Dang, its **3D** :<
> So i can't play it, my comp doesn't like 3d games.

That really sucks, man.  My comp is actually dying as we speak, I ordered a new one though.  It still can run Mabs though, just barely.

@Anna:

> I was talking with some people and they said you lose half of your bank space when you lose the beginner subscription service… I can't believe they're serious. I know these companies do stupid things but jeez.
> :icon_alabanza:

It's true, and it's the left half. So don't put stuff there or you will never touch it again.

Ok yeah I was wondering about that since the game was originally designed in moonrunesland. But I'll still ask on the mabinogi forums, would be a good place for me to vent my feelings about that policy. I'm really more annoyed with the fact the game doesn't even tell you about it.

But also why would they limit your storage so much, when you have so many large items? I mean quest scrolls are HUGE, and half the time quest specific items are huge too! And if you want to be a crafter of some kind, forget about it!

No wonder there are so many bots and multi-accounters.
:icon_nif:

I guess I can kind of understand your complaints, but pets give you both a really great combat boost + an absurd amount of space, and it's a one time purchase as opposed to a subscription.  And again, until quite recently, you never got the extra bank space at all, so I guess it's hard for me to see where you're coming from. 

I personally have space for a veritable ton of clothes, one set of armor, and some extra holy water, bandages, arrows and potions (50 "100" mana potions).  I'm not really a production class, but I've done handicraft before.  I'm not sure how you're running out of space so easy, as I have a bunch of stuff I neither use nor sell (mandolin, herbs, explorers journal pages, ice spear pages, absurdly rare clothes), but I still have extra space.  One of my friends tends to mail me free food, so I guess my inventory isn't filled with that stuff.  What all do you have in your bank?  I'm just curious as to how you've completely run out of space for items, that's all.

Mine's mostly full, but I can clear space by getting rid of tools I don't use. Cooking impliments, potion making supplies, stuff like that. The main thing is books, you get so many books and you can't trade them or sell them… I guess I'll have another book burning party sometime.

About the pets, I never complained about pets, and I'm willing to purchase them, but as I said I don't like how they give you special storage and DON'T TELL YOU IT'S MORE THAN USUAL AND YOU'LL LOSE IT.

Hey has anyone heard of the wool gathering pouch? I read about it on Mabinogi-World but I wasn't able to acquire it.