Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hosting 24/6.5 ~viesty

viesty

I can host 2 servers for free but third for money. I am hosting  24/6.5 (because 0.5 is for rest  :cheesy:)
_Computer specs_:
**Operating system**: Windows XP Professional.
**CPU**: 2x Intel Xeon 4-core 2.9GHz
**HD**: 1TB
**RAM**: 2GB
**Internet speed**:
![](http://speedtest.net/result/224289924.png)
You can trust me. I know that I am not active at forums, but not everybody with small post count and 0% popularity is untrustable.

@viesty:

> You can trust me. I know that I am not active at forums, but not everybody with small post count and 0% popularity is untrustable.

Not really that true,

Are you running raid,
Why not get a copy of WS2008?
nice inet speed

@DarkSoul:

> No offence but i owned you guys even with a crappy old Laptop
> ![](http://www.speedtest.net/result/525563496.png)
>
> Oh and i could use your host for the dev server of PLO :cheesy:
> we will need just two hosts and if your willing to host my dev server than please say so by either personal messaging or posting here  ;)
>
> if your not sure about what ti think about us head over to http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,337.0.html and have a little look around.
> If you like what you see then be sure to pm me or post what your dessication will be  :azn:

What in the hell does a laptop have to do with an internet connection? :icon_nif:

@Tiberius, Darksoul, azure, McNugger, zearth: this is not a show-off but a topic with as audience people who are interested in having their Eclipse server hosted. So post something about it or post nothing.

Regards,
  Godlord.

i could use your host for the dev server of PLO :cheesy:
we will need just two hosts and if your willing to host my dev server than please say so by either personal messaging or posting here  ;)

if your not sure about what ti think about us head over to Pokemon Legacy and have a little look around.
If you like what you see then be sure to pm me or post what your dessication will be  :azn:

nothing to do with a connection btw
just stating that my laptop sucks ;)

@[Kingdom's:

> Tipsta link=topic=48689.msg507286#msg507286 date=1248674662]
> duck YOU GUYS JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU FFS

Tipsta stop trying to get people to go to your servers he has a great server host,

Mate I'd be up for a free server host thats great, your internet speed is pretty good too. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.

@SawQuart:

> Can you please host my game? I just need 2 servers… One for the game play, one for development... Please accept :)

You develop the game on the same server XD you can develop whilst people are playing :D

@Smurf, your back now, cool,

and i was getting pissed because everyone was posting a speed test thing and its stupid, i have enough ppl on my server as it is

Viesty, our game won't be done within 3 weeks, and I'm not telling what it is about until then (unless from PM if you're interested), but if you got a space open by then, we'd be more then happy to use yours.
We will reward you in-game with admin access and 1 (or more) special items.