Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse

Dr.House

I've been on Eclipse since 2008, no, you don't know me, that is not important, but I never enountered such easily disturbed mods.

I have reasons that makes me to hate Eclipse:

I posted a Parody kind of Music Video, and It got Deleted without telling me why, parodies or such things should NOT be taken in serious.

So a smart mod or admin, deleted my thread.

Someone or might be more than 1, hates me a lot for some reason.

There are a lot of members who use "bad words" in Shoutbox, or who post Parodies, or music videos with offending material, BUT they are not banned.

Only me :)

So, I'm leaving.

It's been nice to meet you all.

I have no idea about your parody or who is to do with that. I banned you from the shoutbox because I caught you. I cannot be at fault if the other mods do not do this when they're supposed to. If I catch someone, I do my job, sorry you just had to be the one I walked in on…breaking the rules. You cannot be upset at me for doing my job because you're breaking the rules...which if you've been here since 2008 you should clearly know.

In the end sorry this had to result in you leaving, but rules are there for a reason. The ban was for 1 - 2 days, if that's enough reason to leave I don't think you truly want to be apart of this community. Pleasure to meet you.

- Death