Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO says Client/Server is out of date?

Nighthawk0973

I started up my server then used the client with the IP 127.0.0.1 and the port that goes with my server. I tried connecting to my server but it gave me a message saying "Your client or game server is outdated! Be sure you are launching the client from the Eclipse Origins Launcher and not eo.exe!"

I used the launchers as opposed to the eo.exe and eoserver.exe and it still gives me the error. When the launcher starts it even says that I am up to date. I downloaded the most recent version off the website about a week ago anyways. 

Anybody know why this is happening? (Also, I have done port forwarding with my router, which has been able to host other server applications before)

> I started up my server then used the client with the IP 127.0.0.1 and the port that goes with my server. I tried connecting to my server but it gave me a message saying "Your client or game server is outdated! Be sure you are launching the client from the Eclipse Origins Launcher and not eo.exe!"
>
>  
>
> I used the launchers as opposed to the eo.exe and eoserver.exe and it still gives me the error. When the launcher starts it even says that I am up to date. I downloaded the most recent version off the website about a week ago anyways. 
>
>  
>
> Anybody know why this is happening? (Also, I have done port forwarding with my router, which has been able to host other server applications before)

make sure your server is set to local host instead of your ip, second do you have the runtimes