Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PS3 Controller Mod

SO I got bored recently and decided to have a go at pimping a controller. The LEDs dont get delivered until tomorrow, so all I go to show so far is some smexeh soldering and a decapitated sixaxis. Its gonna work though, I tested it with my ammeter afterwards (yes i didnt kill it with fire) and the cables i added for the LED were producing a charge! Images below. Ill update when i finish it tomorrow and will probably upload a nice youtube videdo of it in action.

FEENISHED

basically ive soldered on extra power cables to the main circuit board of the controller so i can attatch an led that lights up whent eh controller is powered. Like:

```

```

i bought a cheap psone on ebay recently which im hoping to completely trick out… better start off with the cheap stuff and move up

• 2 weeks later...
its fairly simple once you get the hang of it, itl take you a couple of goes to understand any mistakes youll make… for example, the PS button was not trimmed down enough on my mod so its fairly stiff to press, next time i mod a controller i'll know to make it shorter to accomodate for the LED