Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mabinogi Discussion

Anna Comnena

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh…this character needs a music theory book.  So I gift Aeira, like I did with my old character way back when.  But now I'm stuck in a questline because I just happened to have the Lucky Guy title on...

In short, I need 5 mayonnaise before I can pick up the theory book.  And I really don't feel like doing cooking quests.  Ugh..

@Anna:

> I don't know… depends if anyone decides to liscense it there.
> :icon_crap:
>
> It isn't up to Nexon, they only have liscense to provide service to the North American market. For them to allow service to other places would probably require them to purchase additional liscencing.

Aww too bad, this really looks like a good game.

5 Anthologies, 3 Cubes + Private story, nearby rumors.  I've done the quest before.  I guess Mabs was just acting dumb then, idk, but she absolutely wouldn't give me the book until immediately after I completed the quest.

go to Wisconsin they have lots of cheese and cheese related products, and now for mabinogi related discussion- Mori my pets summon time resets tonight so we can power level him then; right now we could power level my main character I wanna get Level 26 to get rid of a certain annoying starter ego weapon

Sorry, I just logged off, and I probably won't be logging back on until I get home.  I need to get a lot more music work in before I pack my stuff, and then the drive will take about an hour to an hour and a half.  But later today, I'll definitely be on.  The only other thing I'm doing in Mabs today is attending a wedding, so I should be free to do whatever.

idk.  I'd like to do Coil or Maiz.  Coil would be a pain with just two people/pets though.  Too many sprites at once, and they aggro very quickly.  But I know some people who might help you out, so that'd be good.