Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LUA Exp Generator No needed exe download

Zemagris

Hey guys, me and my friend each have an eclipse game, he used to use rpg maker then i told him about eclipse which is free, anyways, we both hated having to write out EACH AND EVERY exp1= thing. Finally i took matters into my own hands, and created a simple lua script. No download is necesarry, just post these perimeters:
(1) Amount of levels
(2) EXP increase per level or percentage increase
(3) Starting EXP
(4) Ready to insert into game (ini file) or a txt file
(5) When you need it by, (i might be gone, so just put asap if you cant wait much longer)
–--------
I do not require GIGANTIC lettering in the client download saying "Credit to zemagris for making our exp table", but SOME credit would be nice! Thanks for reading,
Zema

hey guys sorry it took me so long, just got home and i had to tweak the script a bit, heres the link (megaupload wouldnt do a file this small) and btw rose, for the exp gen script (i did see it a while back) you have to be able to find the EXACT place to put it, on here, just tell me the parameters and i can put it in, and since the file is easy to find, its easy to replace, anyways heres the link for yout table,

http://rapidshare.com/files/270358384/experience.ini.html
50 levels, starts at 100 exp, and does a 13% increase (i removed decimals, havent tried them yet in eclipse)

@Zemagris:

> hey guys sorry it took me so long, just got home and i had to tweak the script a bit, heres the link (megaupload wouldnt do a file this small) and btw rose, for the exp gen script (i did see it a while back) you have to be able to find the EXACT place to put it, on here, just tell me the parameters and i can put it in, and since the file is easy to find, its easy to replace, anyways heres the link for yout table,
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/270358384/experience.ini.html
> 50 levels, starts at 100 exp, and does a 13% increase (i removed decimals, havent tried them yet in eclipse)

decimals don't work as experience is given in whole numbers.

@Zemagris:

> hey guys sorry it took me so long, just got home and i had to tweak the script a bit, heres the link (megaupload wouldnt do a file this small) and btw rose, for the exp gen script (i did see it a while back) you have to be able to find the EXACT place to put it, on here, just tell me the parameters and i can put it in, and since the file is easy to find, its easy to replace, anyways heres the link for yout table,
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/270358384/experience.ini.html
> 50 levels, starts at 100 exp, and does a 13% increase (i removed decimals, havent tried them yet in eclipse)

Admiral Refuge's is quick and easy. Insert a Start, Max Level, and and 2 increments and bam, automatic list of exp. You just select all, copy, paste in your exp.ini =P

in addition to the above post, in THEIR exp table makers, you have to edit your eclipse main.txt or w/e, or download an exe, which COULD have viruses in it. text files and ini files, cant have viruses(at least mine cant) because i upload them directly, no zips. There is the feature of me making the ini file and uploading that instead of txt. The program may not be perfect, but its very simple.