Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[MMO-Mabi]Your favorite dungeons?

emblem

In order, from most liked to hated is:

* **Albey** - The music and theme is amazing. Plus, you can only go to it on Sundays, so it's a rare opportunity to do an albey run.
* **Karu Forest Ruins** - The music and theme are cool, and it isn't _too_ hard.
* **Math** - It's fun in a party, and the music is energizing.
* **Par Ruins** - The ice theme is beutiful, but the flute in the music is annoying.
* **Barri** - I like the dungeon and theme, I just hate it now because you have to solo it 5 times during pally training.
* **Longa Desert Ruins** - Annoying as hell when the monsters hide, but the boss is fun.
* **Maiz Prairie Ruins** - Annoying as hell all around, it would be at the bottom if it wasn't a clone of Karu.
* **Alby** - Has a little bit more of a positive theme to it, otherwise it's equally hated along with Ciar.
* **Ciar** - Too plain, and booring, and doesn't give enough exp.

I have never been to Baol, so I can't make a comment on that one.

No love for Rabbie?  The Succubus is straight up one of my favorite bosses, just because it's an awesome fight the first time you fight her (Since you're probably a low level the first time you solo Rabbie).  It's also the first time you really run into an enemy that utilizes Heavy Stander well.  And she know the three low-tier bolt spells.  Sure, you can Pet Revolver / Icemill / just spam smash / whatever, but the first time you fight her, it's pretty cool, almost like fighting another player. 

Math is always loved for its music :cheesy: Hellhounds are absurdly easy though, the only real danger is their firebolts; their melee combat is pretty sub-par. 

Longa's Bosses are definitely fun, but rolling elf got me tired of it really quick  :P

You should check out Peaca if you get the chance.

Ahaa. I forgot Rabbie and Peaca.

New order:

* **Albey** - The music and theme is amazing. Plus, you can only go to it on Sundays, so it's a rare opportunity to do an albey run.
* **Karu Forest Ruins** - The music and theme are cool, and it isn't _too_ hard.
* _**Peaca** - HARD AS HELL. Me and two other people tried it, and could only get past the first room._
* _**Rabbie** - I have never solo'd it, but I went as a pet raid (see screenshots thread). I died alot. But it still was fun._
* **Par Ruins** - The ice theme is beutiful, but the flute in the music is annoying.
* **Barri** - I like the dungeon and theme, I just hate it now because you have to solo it 5 times during pally training.
* **Longa Desert Ruins** - Annoying as hell when the monsters hide, but the boss is fun.
* **Maiz Prairie Ruins** - Annoying as hell all around, it would be at the bottom if it wasn't a clone of Karu.
* **Alby** - Has a little bit more of a positive theme to it, otherwise it's equally hated along with Ciar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
List of all dungeons now:

* **Rundal** - Rundal is by far the best exp low threat dungeon for archers, and rundal basic is really fun.

* _**Peaca** - HARD AS HELL. Me and two other people tried it, and could only get past the first room._
* _**Rabbie** - I have never solo'd it, but I went as a pet raid (see screenshots thread). I died alot. But it still was fun._
* **Sen Mag/Dungald Castle** - Has an intresting dungeon theme/music, and stuff that goes BOOM!
* **Par Ruins** - The ice theme is beautiful, but the flute in the music is annoying.
* **Maiz Prairie Ruins** - The only reason this isn't at the bottom is that Skeleton Ghosts are easy to kill.
* **Karu Forest Ruins** - After spamming Karu for Ej3, I never want to do this again.
List of my 5 most hated dungeon versions:
[ol]

* **Rundal Advanced** - Ughhh. Black Ship Rats, and really long floors.
* **Rabbie Advanced** - Ugh. Bomb Squads
* **Karu** - I spammed this enough times to make 2 full glowing statues, and both runs didn't get a single EJ3.
* **Math Adv** - Easy (I could solo it), just long as hell.
* **Maiz Gargoyle Peice** - Fuu![/ol]

• 1 month later...
"Albey - The music and theme is amazing. Plus, you can only go to it on Sundays, so it's a rare opportunity to do an albey run."

Thinking over all the dungeons you mentioned, completely agreed.  Possibly some of the best music in the game there.  Tir Na Nog is just cool in general.

• 1 month later...
After spending 20$ on my new account, after the password, and alchemist update, my launcher was also done like that.

Soon after, it just stopped working, so I uninstalled it :P
Maybe one day I might try it again, who knows.

@Tylian!:

> Also, you can still launch the game yourself, without going to the website.
> Just run C:/Nexon/Mabinogi/Mabinogi.exe
>
> lol.
>
> I still play.

Yeah, but it kinda got boring.

The fact that whatever you're doing, you're just grinding… And the lack of side-quests is gay... (I mean, fun ones.)

@Tylian!:

> Also, you can still launch the game yourself, without going to the website.
> Just run C:/Nexon/Mabinogi/Mabinogi.exe
>
> lol.
>
> I still play.

Yes but running Mabinogi.exe creates a shortcut on your desktop to the homepage. And if you make any shortcuts, even manually, that target Mabinogi.exe, those shortcuts will be deleted by the launcher and replaced with the homepage url link on your desktop. In my opinion, this is malware.