Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Give some kid the best or worst name ever.

Driocku

[http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-will-name-my-Son-Batman-If-this-page-gets-to-500000/84634573853?ref=pymk](http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-will-name-my-Son-Batman-If-this-page-gets-to-500000/84634573853?ref=pymk)
Some guy said he would name his on batman if he got 500k members in that group; I thought it was funny so I posted what you are reading now here

@Draiko:

> [http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-will-name-my-Son-Batman-If-this-page-gets-to-500000/84634573853?ref=pymk](http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-will-name-my-Son-Batman-If-this-page-gets-to-500000/84634573853?ref=pymk)
> Some guy said he would name his on batman if he got 500k members in that group; I thought it was funny so I posted what you are reading now here

Draiko aren't you that crazy mapper on PLO?? XDDD

Not just PLO I've helped many games most of which failed XD-
Pokemon Rage of Chaos *people left*
Digimon something something *never got past the battle system*
Pokemon Amethyst *yes I helped them because I was asked to*
Pokemon Xeon *died*
Pokemon Legacy *close to death*
%#&%*^@&^%*# *Top secret at this point in time*
4326453276472482 *also top secret at this point in time*

those are all the games I've helped with the last 2 being censored for various reasons
MAKE SURE YOU ASSIST IN NAMING THIS CHILD BATMAN!!!

No, I just think a dogs life would be less ruined being named as Batman (In fact it would recieve more attention, making it happier) than a kid having that name.

The kid would kid attention, but not always the right kind.
But then again some sicko with a machete that thinks hes the Joker could come kill the dog. Or the kid for that matter.

I doubt it will work. There are rules about child names.
Some are like…
You can't name your child Satan..
You can't name your child Hitler(i think that one is a little ridiculous)
And I beleive there is one that says your child's name can't START with a number...(never checked it but its funny)

I'll keep looking but I seem to remember an article where a couple tried to name their child "4real" and they were denied.

In America you can name your kid Samurai. That's fucked up - as long as the name is not offensive it's ok there from what I know. Like what the fuck kind of name is "Shark" or "Snake". Or how do you think - how many "Anakins", "Yodas" or "Spocks" there are in the states? The whole country is a one big nutcase when it comes to so called "liberty".

btw. Hitler wasn't his name buddy… it was Adolf. That was embarasing.
You can name your kid "Lucifer" - actualy it's a quite pretty name. It means Light Bringer. However it will be considered wrong in most places around the world. Jews call their children Hesus or Moses while in my country it's forbidden to use those names (not actualy forbidden however considered inaproporiate).

@Kusy:

> Hitler wasn't his name buddy… it was Adolf. That was embarasing.

I know it was his surname… But its what the name represents. I beleive in Germany its illegal(haven't found any creditable sources yet)

@Kusy:

> In America you can name your kid Samurai. That's ducked up - as long as the name is not offensive it's ok there from what I know. Like what the duck kind of name is "Shark" or "Snake". Or how do you think - how many "Anakins", "Yodas" or "Spocks" there are in the states? The whole country is a one big nutcase when it comes to so called "liberty".

Blanket…. oh... too soon? my bad.