Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

kalisav

IAM GOING INSANE!!!! i spent 6 hours trying to down load this… there is so many erros... i havent bin abl eto download the library!!! why is your down loader so bad D= why cant you just make it i just have to down load one thing...

(oh and did you make this software and graghics??? or is it a prodyct from clickteam??)

@kalisav:

> IAM GOING INSANE!!!! i spent 6 hours trying to down load this… there is so many erros... i havent bin abl eto download the library!!! why is your down loader so bad D= why cant you just make it i just have to down load one thing...
>
>   (oh and did you make this software and graghics??? or is it a prodyct from clickteam??)

Our downloader? I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you can't solve a simple downloading problem, then I don't think you should be working with simple applications like Eclipse.

@kalisav:

> (oh and did you make this software and graghics??? or is it a prodyct from clickteam??)

If you're talking about the Eclipse Library Installer or ELI for short then yes, I made it in C/C++. It's no ClickTeam, NSIS, MSI, InstallShield, whatever. The graphics for it were made by Aphelion or something.

@kalisav:

> its not my fault its messing up… its not downloading corectly... it keeps downloaded and at the end it says it is corupted

The official topic is [here](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,28696.0.html). You can download it from five different sites.

Regards,
  Godlord.