Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scribblenauts Review

Jax_Dragon

I have obtained a copy of Scribblenauts(yes, 2 days early) so I wanted to do a quick review of it. When you first load up the game, you can interact with the main menu, because it is designed like a level. You can spawn ANYTHING that doesn't violate the rules(except kalamari).

In the singleplayer, there are many worlds. Each world has a combination of puzzle and action levels. Puzzle levels have a specific goal in them, which you have to complete to get the starite(which is required to beat the level). In action levels, you just find a way to get the starite, which is available somewhere on the map.

The only downside is the difficulty on some levels. The hint they give you for some helps you in absolutely no way. It's best to skip levels like those.

Overall, scribblenauts is a very fun game. I would recommend it to anyone with a DS. Really, in what other game can you see a ninja fight a dragon? Or god fight the reaper?

@The:

> Or God on a skateboard, weilding a shotgun as he battles great Cthulhu, whpo is in that game.

I recreated that scene. Cthulhu pwned god. I sent in a ninja with a bazooka. Cthulhu died.

And there are even nukes in this game!

There was a mission where you had to kill some dinosaurs, so I thought "Hey, it would be funny to kill them all with a meteor like in real life" only to find out when you drop a meteor from high up everything is obliterated and you die.