Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AQW

Zyvo

I you haven't heard of Adventure quest, it was called an MMO, but never had any multiplayer interaction. AQW or Adventure Quest worlds Fixed that problem, Battleon now has 1/5 0r 6… 7? hmm... IDK. games that actually has MMO Functionability to it.

If you can get past that the characters have half of their body blacked out, that it's 2d and that it's a total grindfeast you'll actually find that it has a pretty unique, and funny, storyline to it.

Don't worry about making yourself a certain class at the start, if you don't like that class you never have to start over. Classes in the game work kind of like under-armor (armor you wear under your armor.) and it looks nice, but occasionally you will want the nicer looking stuff, which may or may not actually boost defense.

However if you play for free you can only use a system called canned chat, and a lot of armors and locations are blocked to you. but it's fun, at times. and i'm on it every so often, My player name is Zyvo.

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=rithy58
I quit long a go.

I gotta admit. I only play it for a few months but it was worth it.
It was fun for a few months then I got bored.

I would suggest this game to anyone that is really bored and don't know what to do.

Sincerely,
Rithy