Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modern Warfare 2

yorty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every FPS is filled with squeakers that spend their time teabagging and swearing their heads off calling people hackers.

I'll stick to the only kind of online game I like any more, originally Asian (mostly Korean) MMOs, specifically the ones that the squeakers avoid.

I've been playing the Call of Duty series since the very beginning. Competitive of course.

I hated it when CoD4 was introduced, the modern warfare thing.. of course it was there most selling game ever. A lot of noobs bought it for the fancy weapons perks and other crap. I hate that.

CoD5 was just made for backup, they didn't know if CoD4 was going to be a smash hit as it was.

And when a game is a smash hit, theres always a sequel (same for movies.. working on pirates of the carabian 4???). I hate this type of commerce, it ruins the game series totally (for a competitive player like me).

Altough I have to understand that companies have to make new games or they will die.. thats obvious.

I'm getting warfare 2 for the only reason that the competitive play will move on to the next game (most likely), same happened with cod2 -> cod4\. Playing alone aint fun.

But like most of the competitive gamers keep saying, CoD1,2 > CoD4,5,6.
sadly there is no way to return back to the old days : (

@Tyr:

> I've been playing the Call of Duty series since the very beginning. Competitive of course.
>
> I hated it when CoD4 was introduced, the modern warfare thing.. of course it was there most selling game ever. A lot of noobs bought it for the fancy weapons perks and other crap. I hate that.
>
> CoD5 was just made for backup, they didn't know if CoD4 was going to be a smash hit as it was.
>
> And when a game is a smash hit, theres always a sequel (same for movies.. working on pirates of the carabian 4???). I hate this type of commerce, it ruins the game series totally (for a competitive player like me).
>
> Altough I have to understand that companies have to make new games or they will die.. thats obvious.
>
> I'm getting warfare 2 for the only reason that the competitive play will move on to the next game (most likely), same happened with cod2 -> cod4\. Playing alone aint fun.
>
> But like most of the competitive gamers keep saying, CoD1,2 > CoD4,5,6.
> sadly there is no way to return back to the old days : (

And why do you hate cod4 exactly?

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=52651.msg558607#msg558607 date=1255371183]
> I can't wait for Modern Warfare 2! I'm getting it - like I do for all FPS - for the PC. FPS are always supieor on the PC than they are on the console.

Agreed

@Bobby: I'm using a Acer Aspire, and it isn't super bad, but it can't run many games. (I can play old stuff like SC and Diablo 1 though).

So I use my older bros new laptop to play these games :)

@Bone:

> Agreed
>
> @Bobby: I'm using a Acer Aspire, and it isn't super bad, but it can't run many games. (I can play old stuff like SC and Diablo 1 though).
>
> So I use my older bros new laptop to play these games :)

Im using an acer aspire right now (Though it has a shitty chipset, not a geoforce 8600 gt like a lot of them come with {Aspire 5920})

New news for CoD6.

The PC version won't have dedicated servers, no competition or other mods can be made or played. No custom rules.

Games ruined, not buying it. This game will only be bought by noobs who like to play public all day with granade launchers, RPG's, aircraft, and not to forget… those stupid perks... everything except aim and tactic.

New news for CoD6.

The PC version won't have dedicated servers, no competition or other mods can be made or played. No custom rules.

Games ruined, not buying it. This game will only be bought by noobs who like to play public all day with granade launchers, RPG's, aircraft, and not to forget… those stupid perks... everything except aim and tactic.