Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse SVN Going Public

Mellowz

source is available if you know c++ enough to make it do more files.
I know two methods for resoliving this but there were complications with the existing code preventing me from doing anything.

If I had the time to sit down and remember anything about my college courses i could probably get it working… but sadly i dont. I guess when you dont use it you  DO lose it.. :(

source is available if you know c++ enough to make it do more files.
I know two methods for resoliving this but there were complications with the existing code preventing me from doing anything.

If I had the time to sit down and remember anything about my college courses i could probably get it working… but sadly i dont. I guess when you dont use it you  DO lose it.. :(

Harris, this is useable. You just have to get all the files from the direct link, using Tortoise like they said, or download IceCake's rar which is a recent revision.

Shadowwulf, I know exactly what you mean. My room mate gave me his C++ books, but because a- I'm too lazy to actually sit and read them through, and b- he doesn't remember anything and claims it's a miracle he even passed that class, I have yet to really learn anything.

yeah… i was a smart ass all the time... we had an assignment to make a program that woudl take a string and add it to the end of another string... or something like that... and i just wrote a program to use the concat command. Prof. was angry... lol.

I am about to get the svn version. I'll be sure to write back on any issues i find.

@Shadowwulfâ„¢:

> yeah… i was a smart ass all the time... we had an assignment to make a program that woudl take a string and add it to the end of another string... or something like that... and i just wrote a program to use the concat command. Prof. was angry... lol.
>
> I am about to get the svn version. I'll be sure to write back on any issues i find.

Just use std::string when talking about C++
Also maybe add a link to the svn in this thread

@Xeross:

> You don't even need command line for SVN, you can use TortoiseSVN which makes it as easy as making a zip file.

command line is nice for makefiles though. Also, Tortoise is nice and all, but it only runs on windows. A nice opportunity to tortoise is SVN workbench or RapidSVN.

Also, I noticed that the svn still is not formatted correctly. There should be a "branches", "tags", and "trunk" folders. See [Branching and Tagging wikipedia Article](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion_(software)#Branching_and_tagging)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...