Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Robin We all love and know…

Particle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be old enough to buy beer in march, but I still don't see myself drinking it all that often. I take my beer like my wine, sour, stout and in small glasses.

Speaking of drunkards I had a room mate who crashed his car into the waffle house up the street, he is the perfect example of why you shouldn't drink till you can't remember the next day.

I'll be old enough to buy beer in march, but I still don't see myself drinking it all that often. I take my beer like my wine, sour, stout and in small glasses.

Speaking of drunkards I had a room mate who crashed his car into the waffle house up the street, he is the perfect example of why you shouldn't drink till you can't remember the next day.

I love apple cider <3\. and Egg nog with rum. Coconut rum sucks in my opinion. Tastes to much like lotion. I love scotch. It's so tasty. and Gin is awesome to sip out of your flask at football games. Haha. When it is cold I fill mine up and all of my friends sip it haha. out of all of the girly drinks I have tried I think the fuzzy navals are the best. <3\. I love peach flavored things.

I love apple cider <3\. and Egg nog with rum. Coconut rum sucks in my opinion. Tastes to much like lotion. I love scotch. It's so tasty. and Gin is awesome to sip out of your flask at football games. Haha. When it is cold I fill mine up and all of my friends sip it haha. out of all of the girly drinks I have tried I think the fuzzy navals are the best. <3\. I love peach flavored things.

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=53153.msg564982#msg564982 date=1256612836]
> Interesting how when you were drunk, you didn't notice a topic about you being drunk … now EVIL MONKEY POINT!!
>
> - Adulese

I wasn't coming on Eclipse during that time.

Was staying over at a friend's house, and was using her laptop and iPhone whilst there. I was just watching a ton of videos online whilst on MSN.