Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Newb Here

jakeob22

Please don't ban me or anything if I'm doing this wrong…

I'm almost 100% new to this. I tried to learn scripting but I failed. I could map and mabey try to make basic scripts for you. I want to learn things along the way and help people with easy things! I could do some basic item drawing and paperdolling. Please respond and inform me if I am miss-using this fourm! Thanks!

Being an X-Mapper (I fail at it now), I speak for a lot of the mappers here when I say you need to make your maps more realistic. Like, how many places in the world do you see no trees, no rocks, just grass, and a river the same height as it, and NOT flooding.

Trees are a must, rocks too, and try to see if you can find any edges to the ground, so the water doesn't look like its oddly-colored grass. Maybe see if you can add some longer grass patches, maybe?

I know you're not here to be criticized on your work, but it's just a few suggestions :)

Ah yes, and at least try to see if you can make the paths more realistic, too.  ;)

This is not a critizing board. He is letting people know he is available to help somoeone if they want it.

If you dont want his help do not post here. Next person that does not offer him a job but critizises his work will be warned.

• 4 months later...