Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your iTunes song with the highest playcount

Khachaturian

Browsing the internet for other stuff about itunes and smart playlists, I came across some page where people were posting the song in their itunes library with the highest playcount.

Soo, without further ado mine is 'The Saga (Remix)' by 'Cormega' (played 79 times).
Yeah most of you have probably never heard of him.

Runners up are 'Quiero Decirte' by 'Arcangel and Daddy Yankee' (played 69 times) (It's in spanish), and super-lulz 'The Call' by 'Regina Spektor' (played 62 times)

It's your go, this should be interesting. Post as many as you like.

Oh yeah, don't know if this would be a forum game or not, but I'll put it here.

Wow, that's a pretty impressive playcount (compared to mine at least).

Also, 'Alice in Chains' have an app for the iPhone, only time I've heard of them.
Also, in that other page where I found people posting their playcounts, I found some pretty good songs from other genres, or good songs in general.

I believe it only registers playcount when you finish the song and it goes onto the next one.
Usually I move on to the next song before the first one is done (repetitiveness and stuff), so my playcount should probably be higher.

And then there's times I fall asleep listening to my ipod, and it goes through the playlist multiple times.
My playlists are usually around 20 songs, so it goes through it a lot, and a couple nights of that adds up in songs I wouldn't normally listen to that much.

@Bone:

> I believe it only registers playcount when you finish the song and it goes onto the next one.
> Usually I move on to the next song before the first one is done (repetitiveness and stuff), so my playcount should probably be higher.
>
> And then there's times I fall asleep listening to my ipod, and it goes through the playlist multiple times.
> My playlists are usually around 20 songs, so it goes through it a lot, and a couple nights of that adds up in songs I wouldn't normally listen to that much.

Haha that is exactly like me :P

I know by SE7EN, 123 Times. It's Korean. =]
Make Love by TaeYang(Big Bang), 120 Times. It's also Korean.
Everything by Big Bang, 120 Times. Again, it's Korean.

I have about 400 songs. 300 songs would be Korean, 50 would be Japanese and 50 would be other(including English).

Sincerely,
Rithy

I find iTunes pretty easy to use, prefer it over media player big time.

@ Evil: Yeah my friend has a whole ton of songs, he downloads discographies after discographies and puts it on shuffle. I'll check exactly how many next time I'm over at his house. And a co-worker (at my old job) of mine had a terabyte of music. Pretty insane.