Find results in...

SHADER'S resource bank

SHADERS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kira423:

> I am almost done fixing the tile set so it will be usable, did you fix those sprites, or do ya want me to fix my mistakes lol? Up to you, if you want me to do it I can it should only take like a sec.

i fixed and uploaded. also, ty 4 all of ur hlp.

anyways im almost done with next set. (headache went away)

@SHADERS:

> @IceCake:
>
> > Are these free to use?
>
> yes. most of them are free to use because they where posted on the rpg maker forums. and dont tell me you cant use them because they dont belong to us because eclipse steals stuff from rpg maker all of the time. i.e the tiles, sprites, ect…
>
> webpage i found them on
> http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=9014

Nah, I live 4-5 hours east of that lol, I got the tilesets done so here they are, I have them rar'd, because they are 29.8 MB by themselves, the rar file is only 5.04, so it should be a lot easier for everyone, plus thats the only way I can properly upload them. enjoy ^^

http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/7b65bf3f7d4a2fd88c09b09cd5dd695d.rar

@kira423:

> Nah, I live 4-5 hours east of that lol, I got the tilesets done so here they are, I have them rar'd, because they are 29.8 MB by themselves, the rar file is only 5.04, so it should be a lot easier for everyone, plus thats the only way I can properly upload them. enjoy ^^
>
> http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/7b65bf3f7d4a2fd88c09b09cd5dd695d.rar

thanks!
i tried 7zipping it but it was to big.
updated, you really are on a roll 2day

@kira423:

> I'm excited lol… I went to the doctors and they said that I am 2 cm dilated which means I'm gunna have my baby soon!!!

congrats. im really happy for you. i am, but please keep the posts on topic. i dont want you to be warned and anything.
i couldent do any compiling today because i had a friend over and we was playing left 4 dead

@kira423:

> Oh no lol I meant thats why I am on a roll, because I am excited, and thats fine you have done more than me any way, and it takes a lot out of you… well your eyes staring at a screen all day to do these compilations

oh, lol.
im pretty sure we both did the same amount of work
i

> i found on websites
> i posted
> compiled some

> you compiled
> uploaded the tiles for me
> and on top of that, your pregnate

Well I like that we are helping the people with their games, plus it saves a lot of time for the mods and stuff, because they dont have to clean up the forums as much cause its pretty easy to find, but I dont think the "stupid" questions will ever stop even if the answers are right in front of their faces…. my opinion anyway... soooooo, you will have more sprites up on Sat? or sooner, cause I don;t think that you want to be compiling on xmas..... oooo XMAS is my 1 year Eclipse forum anniversary lmao... I will wait to do more sprites until you finish this set, cause I dont know what ones you have done and which ones you haven't lol.

@kira423:

> Well I like that we are helping the people with their games, plus it saves a lot of time for the mods and stuff, because they dont have to clean up the forums as much cause its pretty easy to find, but I dont think the "stupid" questions will ever stop even if the answers are right in front of their faces…. my opinion anyway... soooooo, you will have more sprites up on Sat? or sooner, cause I don;t think that you want to be compiling on xmas..... oooo XMAS is my 1 year Eclipse forum anniversary lmao... I will wait to do more sprites until you finish this set, cause I dont know what ones you have done and which ones you haven't lol.

i have put more sprites in. they are in the very last quote in the very bottem.
also, i kindof organized the 1st post