Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to make a gaem like this

eamaan1

@eamaan1:

> How to make a game like this go to here www.naruto-arena.com using VB6 Plz tell me lil Info plz and THX

Hi,
Which aspect are you referring to?
This looks like it's a browser-based game, or a flash-based game, from skimming over it.
VB applications – such as Eclipse -- is designed to create 2D mmos; you would be better off programming something like this in PHP, Perl, or Flash, Java, rather than Visual Basic.

@eamaan1:

> which is the best soft ?? from them all for making a game like that ??

eamaan, you haven't answered me question.
Which aspect of the game are you referring to?  The fact that it's web-based, or something else?

You can program something in php using Notepad.  There is a version of Eclipse in the works called Solar Eclipse, which is a version of Eclipse written in Java.  This will result in your game running in a web-browser like runescape.

@[SB:

> Soul link=topic=55828.msg590480#msg590480 date=1261843191]
> None. You probably have to learn it yourself as I know no engines (een if I did, I would not be allowed to say them) that are PHP/Perl/Flash based.
>
> But FE, Flash Eclipse is in devolopement.

@Admiral:

> @eamaan1:
>
> > How to make a game like this go to here www.naruto-arena.com using VB6 Plz tell me lil Info plz and THX
>
> Hi,
> Which aspect are you referring to?
> This looks like it's a browser-based game, or a flash-based game, from skimming over it.
> VB applications – such as Eclipse -- is designed to create 2D mmos; you would be better off programming something like this in PHP, Perl, or Flash, Java, rather than Visual Basic.

PHP and Perl are a big no no, unless you're making a text-based browser game.
Flash is just a big no no, because it's terribly slow on most computers and doesn't do some things properly.
Silverlight is a big no no as well.
Only language I'd ever recommend for this would be Java.

Regards,
  Godlord.