Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Draken 's Eclipse Game Idea

Tdogthedog

Ok this Poll is for Draken's Eclipse Game idea. If there is another type of game Please post it. Please No Flaming and fill this topic with crap and anoy everyone. Also Please list like an example of what kind of game we should do like a story line.

Draken's Idea:

Game Name: Stranded

Game Description: Your boat crashes on an island where you must craft items /harvest or hunt food to survive

Source edits:
Remove Spells
Change MP bar to hunger bar - after mp is 0 start taking HP
Change Level up system
Add Leveling NPCs - after a npc kills a number player ( npc lvl X 2 ) it will level up

Graphics:
Animals
Veggie / fruit plants

Name: Son's Of Eclipse
Description: You find yourself on a distant planet, ware you do abunch of quest and ect…. lol people can think of it

Source Edits:
Pet System
WoW Like char selection screen(will explain more later)
Skills
Playerhouses
Advanced Spells System
Unicorn Riding!!

Graphics:
Paperdoll
NPC(Mosters Like:
Custom Player Spirits
Pets

@Draothgorin:

> Can I vote for a blend of every game genre possible

i like it,

Like your stranded on an island with dragons, and you go on an adventure, and on the way, you find yourself in the middle of a Pirate Ninja War?? And then you can have unicorn races as a mini game

well i need draken to get back so i can talk with him so probably later

Stranded idea:

You were on a Cruise liner and it sinked. Now you have swimmed in the ocean for a week and you come accross this island. You notice that you have your pocket knife and whats left of your Raft (Wood/Rope). So you decide to travel around the island and you knotice something.. other people… stranded and that will do anything be friends with you or kill you... so now in order to survive you have to make your own camp and try to survive.

im here sry lots of reading LOL

Well its not really to vote on what type of game but whos game we are going to do first.

So we would need everyones ideas before we could start off.

and like i said i didnt have all the info for that game i wanted to do, its not typed up and most is still in my head.