Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Login Problem

PVJsquad

I've got a problem, the machine I use is Eclipse Advance

when i login for firstime the client is work absolutly, but when i logout then login back the client is stuck not doing anything

even the login form that should disappear it does not happen

before it when i take debug in ip localhost the error disappear

but when i place the server in VPS or playing online the error is appear

*i edited some script i change frmMenu suprt rendering system but not edited TCP module

Does anything show up? Does it client actually even connect to the server or does the server accept the connection and then cancel it? A good way of checking would be to check the textbox in the server for any connections and checking whether the Socket_Close function client side is being called. 

If the above mention is working perfectly then make sure that the client is actually trying to connect to the server by checking whether a packet is being sent to the server for login. Check whether the SendLogin clientside is being called and then make sure that the server side HandleLogin is being called as well. (Set breakpoints within these methods.)

in first time of server started and open client login , the player can login and play the game

but after logout and login back the server not get packet data from client (Set breakpoints methods.) but the client sending packet to server