Find results in...

Eclipse Comics by Admiral Refuge

Admiral Refuge

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omai god. i thaught he looked like this
![](http://thearchnemesis.com/images/Giff.jpg)

but the eyes on the second one looks more like <-_o
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
![](http://lol.i.trollyou.com/LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png)

@Anna:

> I look like stewie in this picture… XD
>
> Yeah Robin doesn't seem arrogant enough... remember that time when he drove out to pick some bros up, but instead he just laughed at them, peeled out, and drove off?
> :P ;)

Stop doing drugs, mmkay?

@Robin:

> @Anna:
>
> > I look like stewie in this picture… XD
> >
> > Yeah Robin doesn't seem arrogant enough... remember that time when he drove out to pick some bros up, but instead he just laughed at them, peeled out, and drove off?
> > :P ;)
>
> Stop doing drugs, mmkay?

Well didn't someone make a comic or a story post about you doing that? It was something off-the-wall like a dream they had. I think it was Azkanan…

But also there was a comic that depicted you all smug, holding a martini, and you're all "it's great being me!" but then you go to sleep alone in your tiny apartment.

@Anna:

> @Robin:
>
> > @Anna:
> >
> > > I look like stewie in this picture… XD
> > >
> > > Yeah Robin doesn't seem arrogant enough... remember that time when he drove out to pick some bros up, but instead he just laughed at them, peeled out, and drove off?
> > > :P ;)
> >
> > Stop doing drugs, mmkay?
>
> Well didn't someone make a comic or a story post about you doing that? It was something off-the-wall like a dream they had. I think it was Azkanan…
>
> But also there was a comic that depicted you all smug, holding a martini, and you're all "it's great being me!" but then you go to sleep alone in your tiny apartment.

They're just comics. xD

The one of me holding a glass of wine then going to bed alone was me taking the piss out of myself. ;P I actually ended up going to a party that night.

I'm a fairly normal guy in real life. I go to college (sometimes), go shopping, go drinking, go to parties, meet up with friends…

@Error:

> I would suggest a member to add to it, but then I'd get banned. :x

Why would you get banned?

Really guys, this is just something I'm doing to kill time; I'm stuck in my house (state of emergency due to the snow, so nobody's allowed to drive anywhere, and I can't go to college) with 4 people and nothing to do..

So… yeah ;D

Also, just added 13