Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mages…

Hex

Are mages supposed to be able to attack each other?
On my game mages can only heal each other, and can only attack NPCs. Even when targeting other players, it just says cannot cast spell or something like that….

Is this normal? Is there a script I need? Is it impossible? Or is my game just strange?

I think players can attack other players on the "arena" tiles right? I'm not sure though, and you can items (e.g. swords, arrows, armor) for certain classes, I think. So if you make a mage class, you could make the equips for the specific class, right? I'm not sure though.

@oscarprime:

> I think players can attack other players on the "arena" tiles right? I'm not sure though, and you can items (e.g. swords, arrows, armor) for certain classes, I think. So if you make a mage class, you could make the equips for the specific class, right? I'm not sure though.

Yes you can make the equips for the class. But I want the class to have a set of starting spells. So how can I assign a spell for right when they start playing without picking the spell book up?

@Bit:

> @Anna:
>
> > Set the map Alignment to None instead of No Death Penalty and see if that helps. I think No Death Penalty is basically the same as Safe Zone for an odd reason.
>
> He's wanting Start-up Items.

Not start up items I want to class to start with the spell without having to make the items.Such as mage starts with fire, warrior starts with rage. ETC without using items at start up.

So right when you make your character you and go out and fire ball something. so to speak.

@oscarprime:

> I think players can attack other players on the "arena" tiles right? I'm not sure though, and you can items (e.g. swords, arrows, armor) for certain classes, I think. So if you make a mage class, you could make the equips for the specific class, right? I'm not sure though.

I haven't tried this yet so I will.

And it does not work when the map is on "None".

@Bit:

> @Anna:
>
> > Set the map Alignment to None instead of No Death Penalty and see if that helps. I think No Death Penalty is basically the same as Safe Zone for an odd reason.
>
> He's wanting Start-up Items.

Ok, Mellico wants starting itmes, but I want to know why my mages can't attack each other.