Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Allods Online

I didnt know where to put it so I put it here, if it needs to be moved do so.

Its an awesome mmorpg, download it, hit me up.

Tesslend
Tenness Server
Level 7 Summoner

http://allods.gpotato.com/

I actually tried to play the european version when it came open beta last week.
But, i just hit start button, said starting up, and nothing happened.
I post on the forums, i saw many people had my problem, but we got no fix from the mods so…
I quit without playing.

@Hybrid.:

> I actually tried to play the european version when it came open beta last week.
> But, i just hit start button, said starting up, and nothing happened.
> I post on the forums, i saw many people had my problem, but we got no fix from the mods so…
> I quit without playing.

Nah, u could download it then, but the game went up this week.

Nah it wasnt last week it was the day after the open beta release.
And rly, lots of users post on the forums, having the same problem as me, still the mods were not disturbed by our problems.
So i don't really like games with bad staff.

I tried the wow demo thingie 1 year ago, and the blizzard team still sends me mails about my account being investigated and closed because of me trying to sell my account.

Selling a trial account? awe really? I'll make a fortune! XD

@Hybrid.:

> Nah it wasnt last week it was the day after the open beta release.
> And rly, lots of users post on the forums, having the same problem as me, still the mods were not disturbed by our problems.
> So i don't really like games with bad staff.
>
> I tried the wow demo thingie 1 year ago, and the blizzard team still sends me mails about my account being investigated and closed because of me trying to sell my account.
>
> Selling a trial account? awe really? I'll make a fortune! XD

hate to break it to you mate but that isn't really Blizzard, it's just phishing mail. Blizzard never email you about that crap more than once and i always get that phishing mail.

I'm sure(because it's a company like gpotato..) they use GameGuard, I understand there's a lot of glitches with GameGuard as well, I couldn't play Trickster at first, had to get a fix, because I use Windows 7.  If you use Windows 7 just look for the Windows 7 GameGuard Fix on google, and you'll find it.

If they don't use it, and it just dont work for you, then sorry dude, you're out of luck. xD

But if you're like me and can't afford WoW then it's a good game.  :azn:

And Hybrid, is the problem your having happen to be that when you try and update or play it says your Launcher is corrupted? If so read the last couple of pages on the forum thread you looked at and some guy posted a fix for it that worked for me.  ;)

No dood, i've red all the techical thing on the forums.
My problem and other's too doesn't have a fix.
It just sais starting up, but nothing happens.
All the gm can say is that i don't have minimum requierments, but i sent him my dxdiag.
All my specs are above recommended.
Just silly, releasing a game to open beta, and half the community can't play because of bugs and error.
S.I.L.L.Y.

I'd expect from a pro company with many games like GPotato,the open beta stage to be playable.
I'd expect these kind of bugs in alpha, not even closed beta.
Open beta is supposed to mean it can be played, well that's not the case for a good number of people.

Exactly because i am a member of a morpg making forum, and because i know these kind of scrue-ups can throw your gamer community off to another game.