Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pixel Artist

lizard

Hey everyone haven't been on here in a long time.
I am wanting to be pixel artist. I have been doing this for a little while but haven'y done it in over a year or so. I'm 16 and I'm very dedicated to what i work on. I will work for free :) because i just want to do what I love. I am starting to get into some programming but mostly pixeling. I know I'm not the greatest but I will try my hardest. I mostly Pixel weapons, but I'm trying to expand more objects.
Just let me know what you want to do:) Picture is just of some fairly simple designs nothing to hard but i can d more complex things when I get the hang of it again  :renzo:

When making sprites/tiles for games created with Eclipse, I would recommend you start to learn how to make them in 32x32 pixels, or 64x64 pixels, 32x32 is usually one square used on all the games here, if they don't edit their source code themselves. What I think is best for sprites is 32x64 though.
Try and do some stuff that can fit into a 32x32 space. :)

@Lukin:

> When making sprites/tiles for games created with Eclipse, I would recommend you start to learn how to make them in 32x32 pixels, or 64x64 pixels, 32x32 is usually one square used on all the games here, if they don't edit their source code themselves. What I think is best for sprites is 32x64 though.
> Try and do some stuff that can fit into a 32x32 space. :)

I wouldn't really recommend that. Being a pixel artist isn't having size restraints.. What he needs is to learn the basics, learn about color. depth, values. Pretty much.. Learn the basics of Art itself. Then.. learn to take it to a pixel level, to see how Colors react to each other on the pixel level.

i like your designs with the weapons, they are really good
but do you happen to make scenery?

because here at antrush we need a few new tiles, probably not what your use to though since you seem to like making weapons

everything with antrush is very simple from a birds eye point of view with a 2d perspective

if you are interested please:
contact me via pm here
or my msn is [email protected]
or yahoo at [email protected]

if you want to learn about our game just check out the recruitment message here http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,57500.0.html

or at our website at http://www.antrush.webs.com