Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Complete release?

Harris6310

@Harris:

> Should I start developing my game with this version or should I wait for a later realease?

Completely up to you. Personally I believe it's very usable to make a game but unless you're clever enough to look through the change log and port features/changes over from the newer sources into your own version then you won't be able to benefit from the new releases.

@Robin:

> Completely up to you. Personally I believe it's very usable to make a game but unless you're clever enough to look through the change log and port features/changes over from the newer sources into your own version then you won't be able to benefit from the new releases.

Well I want to start as soon as possible. I just wanted to know if this was like a sneek peek or something like that.

@Harris:

> Well I want to start as soon as possible. I just wanted to know if this was like a sneek peek or something like that.

Everything that I've created for Origins so far is public. I'll keep working on it and releasing new versions, but this is a full release of everything done so far.