Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Portforwarding Quote For Special People…

viciousdead

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR LINKSYS

> It's not hard omg..
>
> Go to run, type in cmd and press enter.
>
> A comand prompt should open, type in ipconfig and press enter.
>
> Scroll down and you should see your ip, mine is 192.168.1.101.
>
> So, now I type in the internet browser 192.168.1.1 then it should ask for a user name and password.
>
> Your user name is what your username is when you boot your computer and login, mine is Shawn.
>
> The password is default so type in admin, then it will show you a panel/website click Security.
>
> It should say block anonymous internet requests and have a check on that, uncheck it.
>
> Next click Applications and Gaming, then it will ask for the following:
> Application - Type in server,
>
> Start and End Port - Type in 4000 is both blanks,
>
> IP Address - type in the last three numbers from your IP, mine would be 192.168.1.101, so I would enter 101.
>
> Now go start your server and client and use your ip from here: [www.ipchicken.com](http://www.ipchicken.com), and use 4000 for the port, for the game client.
>
> YOUR FINISHED NOW! CONGRATZ!!~!~@1#@%!@$&!@@#~!@#
>
> Hope this helps!

This is like the 13th time a new person to Eclipse has PM'ed me for Portforwarding help…

I HOPE THIS HELPS...

PS:Please not fighting on the thread, and if "Retards" is offensive, I'll remove it.

Please don't call people who can't portforward retards. In many cases it is simply impossible. This could be due to complications with double bridging or a router -> transmiter complication.

Additionally, this is not linksys specific.

@Rushεr:

> Hn, Retards or no Retards. Even my little brother from 10 years old could portforward his Computer with linksys.  :rolleyes: It's very simple to understand.
>
> And yes this is for Linksys, I have it, do you?

I have a Linksys WRT54G actually.

I was saying it isn't linksys SPECIFIC. That means that it works for Linksys, but it also works for others. This works for my Thompson Speedtouch as well.

@Olliepop#20:

> Please don't call people who can't portforward retards. In many cases it is simply impossible. This could be due to complications with double bridging or a router -> transmiter complication.
>
> Additionally, this is not linksys specific.

Didn't call anyone a retard.. Just said if you are a retard COME HERE :D!
Which I might add you did. ^^

This doesn't work for FIOs routers. If you can port-forward a Verizon FIOs router I'll praise you. It simply never works.

@Olliepop#20:

> Please don't call people who can't portforward retards. In many cases it is simply impossible. This could be due to complications with double bridging or a router -> transmiter complication.

Agreed. I know for a fact YOU (visiousdead) couldn't port-forward my router.

• 2 weeks later...
@samih1996:

> @Marsh:
>
> > Are you sure thats your router? and not your internet provider?
>
> oh, ok that my provider then well how do I know which my router would be?

If you don't have a little box/add-on to your computer that you plug your internet cord into, than you have no router… O.o

@Olliepop#20:

>
> Additionally, this is not linksys specific.

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was so offensive to you "people".
I have now removed the word "Retards". :)