Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help!!

samih1996

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how i can disable the CREDIT button? Because the credit button says where i got the game from and it shouldn't. I mean if i have players playing it they will know. I cant change the credits cuz its against the terms of conditions. But i think i can disable the button.

Please say that i can and its not against the terms of conditions.

I guess there is a way if you go into mainmenu.frm (I think) in Visual Basics 6\. I may be wrong though.

But don't worry about it, the credits show who made the engine…your players will know you made the game, you will eventually have a website and what not..who cares if the credits show who created the en gine.

It is against Eclipses Terms to remove the credits. Anymore talk on how to remove them will result in warnings, and deleted posts.

We are not trying to cover up anything… but this project is done by people entirely for free, and their credit should be given.

We dont have many rules here.. .you can do whatever you want to the engine, but Credit must be given to the developers of the engine.

@ShadowAssassin77:

> ud need vb6 and then edit the gui, easy.
>
> Sincerely,
> **ShadowAssassin77
>
> You need to get abrain and use it before answering questions.
>
> Learn how to answer credits.
>
> On Topic:
> You can make another space for your credits in the credit menu. It's not really hard.**